If you watched the Bachelor last night, you might have seen that Matty romanced his date in a Moroccan tent with Moroccan tea, belly dancer and snakes!
Here is my recipe for Moroccan Tea
- Put 3 tbsp. of loose green tea into a teapot – I use Temple of Heaven – China Green Tea – Special Gunpowder (available at your local Chinese store).
- Add 1 bunch of washed fresh mint to the teapot.
- Bring 8 cups of water to boil in a separate pan or pot.
- Pour the water into the teapot.
- Add ½ cup cup sugar to the teapot and stir until dissolved
- Allow the tea to steep for 3 minutes on the stove on a low heat. Stir.
- Serve the tea in Moroccan teacups